More NewsMore Posts
Fox Sports News
- ‘An official must spot the football’ — Dean Blandino breaks down the crazy ending in the NFC Wild Card game I Last Call
Dean Blandino analyzes the crazy ending of the NFC Wild Card game, in which the San Francisco 49ers defeated the Dallas Cowboys. On a controversial final play, Dak Prescott was unable to snap the ball before the game clock expired.
- Julian Champagnie scores a team-high 25 points as St. John’s sails past Georgetown
Julian Champagnie delivered a statement 25-point performance as the St. John's Red Storm led by double-digits for a majority of the game against the Georgetown Hoyas, winning 88-69.
- St. Johns no-look pass and slam in transition extends lead over Hoyas
Georgetown’s turnover leads to a sweet no-look pass and jam from Montez Mathis as the St. Johns Red Storm look to close out the Georgtown Hoyas
- ‘Never ceases to amaze me’ – The ‘NFL on FOX’ crew discusses Tom Brady’s performance in Buccaneers’ win over Eagles
The "NFL on FOX" broke down Tom Brady's performance in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' 31-15 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles.
- ‘This was a great team win’ — Tom Brady speaks with Erin Andrews on the Bucs’ dominant victory over Eagles
Tom Brady speaks with Erin Andrews about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' dominant win over the Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Wild Card weekend. "This was a great team win. The special teams played awesome."