/ 1 month ago
First round playoff scores from Friday: Baseball- Dorman 10 Nation Ford 1 Byrnes 2 Boiling Springs 0 Chapman 11 Blue Ridge...
Fox Sports News
- D-backs set league record in 10-3 road loss to Giants
The Arizona Diamondbacks set an MLB record by extending their road losing streak to 23-straight games, the most in league history. The mark came on Thursday afternoon when Arizona fell to the San Francisco Giants 10-3.
- Colombia blanked on 12 shots in first half by Venezuela
first-half shots and was blanked on all of them. Venezuelan goale Wuilker Faríñez stopped five shots on goal. The two sides left the pitch after the first half tied at nil-nil.
- Which team is the best bet to win the Western Conference? | FOX BET LIVE
FOX Bet has the Phoenix Suns as the clear favorite to win the Western Conference since Kawhi Leonard suffered an injury. Clay Travis, Cousin Sal and Todd Fuhrman weigh in on who's the best value to win the West.
- Will Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs win over or under 12.5 games this season? | FOX BET LIVE
Tyreek Hill echoed Patrick Mahomes comments that the Kansas City Chiefs could go 20-0 this season. Todd Fuhrman, Clay Travis and Cousin Sal discuss if the Chiefs will win over or under 12.5 games.
- Ric Bucher reacts to LeBron’s criticism of the NBA’s condensed schedule I SPEAK FOR YOURSELF
Kawhi Leonard's knee injury makes him the eighth All-Star to miss a playoff game this year, which is the most in NBA history. There was a 71-day gap between the Los Angeles Lakers winning the 2020 Finals in the Orlando bubble and the start of the new season, compared to the usual four month gap. LeBron James called out the league in a series of tweets. Ric Bucher discusses his reaction to LeBron's criticism of the NBA's condensed schedule.