/ 1 month ago
Last year was weird for all of us. But it was really weird when it came to our high school basketball...
Fox Sports News
- Bobby Lashley and Seth Rollins ambushed by The Hurt Busines and The Usos | WWE on FOX
Bobby Lashley and Seth “Freakin” Rollins locked horns in a one-on-one showdown on Monday Night Raw before both superstars were confronted with their own unfinished business. The Visionary had been dodging The Bloodline as his Royal Rumble match against Universal Champion Roman Reigns approaches and Bobby Lashley continued to have unresolved issues with The Hurt Business, prompting an ambush to cut the matchup short.
- Mike Pereira and Dean Blandino react to the Cowboys-49ers wild ending & whether the refs are to blame I Last Call
Mike Pereira and Dean Blandino react to the wild ending in the San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys game. “The umpire has to read the play. Understand that it’s a run. Trail the play and get into position to spot the football. The players can not spot the football.”
- ‘I think it’s dangerous’ — Mike Pereira on Joe Burrow’s awarded TD despite inadvertent whistle by refs I Last Call
Mike Pereira and Dean Blandino react to refs calling a TD for Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow when he seemed to step out of bounds before his TD pass. “To me. I didn’t see anyone ruling Joe Burrow out of bounds. That didn’t happen. But a whistle was blown while the ball was in the air.”
- Graham Ike drops 24 points in Wyoming's tough win over Nevada, 77-67.
Graham Ike dropped 24 points in the Wyoming Cowboys' win over the Nevada Wolf Pack, 77-67.
- Graham Ike’s two-handed slam gives Wyoming the lead over Nevada
Graham Ike went up strong for a two-handed dunk to give the Wyoming Cowboys a two point lead over the Nevada Wolf Pack.